Fan Network 2015

Wow, for watching an activity that demands excellence from their performers, you sure are settling for mediocrity in their service.

But at least he has nice equipment on the receiving end. I'm happy for him, especially since he'd settle for half of what he paid for. Wish I could find some customers like that for my business.

Wow, for watching an activity that demands excellence from their performers, you sure are settling for mediocrity in their service.

Come to think of it, last year's Cavaliers were pretty 'rough' their first week. By indianapolis, they got it down pretty good.

This process should be similar. :smile:

But at least he has nice equipment on the receiving end. I'm happy for him, especially since he'd settle for half of what he paid for. Wish I could find some customers like that for my business.

Guess I'm an easy mark. Especially when it comes to drum corps and DCI!

Sufficient numbers of DCI customers are apparently still willing to pay good money to DCI for this, despite poor and late communication from DCI, missed deadline dates for announced roll outs, confusion on the part of many customers on what the services will actually entail, and so forth. So yes, it does appear that sufficient numbers of DCI customers are apparently satisfied with being treated shabbily and will apparently tolerate mediocrity in customer service from DCI.

Edited by BRASSO

Sufficient numbers of DCI customers are apparently still willing to pay good money to DCI for this, despite poor and late communication from DCI, missed deadline dates for announced roll outs, confusion on the part of many customers on what the services will actually entail, and so forth. So yes, it does appear that sufficient numbers of DCI customers are apparently satisfied with being treated shabbily and will apparently tolerate mediocrity in customer service from DCI.

Really? How do you know this? Has DCI released the information on how many people have signed up for their new service? If it has, please point me in that direction. From the reaction I've seen on this site, I submit that they will have a significant fall off from the FN subscriptions they've had in the past. But then again we'll probably never know since I don't think DCI releases that kind of information.

Really? , I submit that they will have a significant fall off from the FN subscriptions they've had in the past. But then again we'll probably never know since I don't think DCI releases that kind of information.

You could be right. But from my reading of DCP, quite a few of the fans here are seemingly resigned to just accepting that this poor service is beyond the control of DCI. Thats what I've been reading on here for months now. NOW.. maybe ( as has been suggested on here many atime over the years ) " DCP does not reflect the national fan base sentiments ". If thats the case, and lots of DCI fans off this website are not too happy with how this is transpiring, then you could be absolutely correct in your assessment on this, yogitom.

Edited by BRASSO

I'm happy for him, especially since he'd settle for half of what he paid for. Wish I could find some customers like that for my business.

Guess I'm an easy mark. Especially when it comes to drum corps and DCI!

Well, really...what percentage of my customers would be satisfied if I turned in a botched pre-paid product and blithely told them it couldn't be redone?

You could be right. But from my reading of DCP, quite a few of the fans here are seemingly resigned to just accepting that this poor service is beyond the control of DCI. Thats what I've been reading on here for months now.

Hey, BRASSO, I noticed you haven't posted for a few days, so I don't know how closely you've been following the latest news or its reception in these forums, but I noticed several people say lately that the lack of DVR capability was the final straw that decided them not to subscribe this year. Some others have at least indicated that they are seriously considering not subscribing, although they don't want to punish DCI for something outside its control.

Hey, BRASSO, I noticed you haven't posted for a few days, so I don't know how closely you've been following the latest news or its reception in these forums, but I noticed several people say lately that the lack of DVR capability was the final straw that decided them not to subscribe this year. Some others have at least indicated that they are seriously considering not subscribing, although they don't want to punish DCI for something outside its control.

Yes, I have read this. Some indeed are seemingly coming around to what some of us have been saying for awhile on this. Absent/ and or silent on this over the last week however have been the usual small cadre of DCI apologists that blamed " the lawyers".... the Corporatists in the Copyrights Field ".... " cranky, old DCP'ers "... and the like for this ongoing incoherence with this segment of the DCI customer offerings for DCI fans. This small cadre of think alike DCI syncopants have simply disappeared on this issue now. Which is predictable, and telling in of itself,. N.E. Brigand.

Edited by BRASSO