DCI Minnesota - 7/11

This will probably be like 2005 and 2011 Cadets. If the judges like this ending they won't use the Newer ending!

• Like 3

Hard to understand why they feel the need to continually have props that don't do anything for the concept and are a Xzitch to drag around...

they do a wonderful job of using them to hide guard equipment etc., but explain how they convey the "PO10: them... other than there are 10 of them...

As opposed to everyone else with props this year?

• Like 2

Cadets seem to still have a lot of room to grow which is a good thing

Yes they are quite dirty and I feel the ballad and waltz tunes still need some changes. Great horns and drums and love the new closer!!

• Like 1

I love how dark all these shows are this year.

• Like 1

Its you. Mine was 100% great the entire Cadets show.

+++

Tech note: For those of you wearing headphones, switch your left and right. The feed has it exactly backwards. I switched mine during Cadets, and I guarantee you it makes a difference while watching a Cadets show.

Sounds like 3-4 other people starting having issues during Cadets, too, so there's that.

BD will need their A game tonight to beat Cadets, and even that might not be enough

BD with their A game is nearly unstoppable. Not impossible, but they rarely underperform, if ever. We're about to find out.

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 3