DCI Minnesota - 7/11

The Ginger Rogers cutouts still give me the creeps.

Do they really represent Ginger Rogers? I don't think she made any movies with Gene Kelly.

• Like 1

Who is this singer? This is pretty cool.

Janina Gavankar, an actress probably best known for appearances on the HBO vampire drama, True Blood. Dan Potter interviewed her at the 2012 Finals. Two weeks ago at the Pasadena show, she was the guest editor for DCI's social media.

GE is not really a performance caption, but rather an artistic interpretation caption. Still, they did not win, brass, percussion, guard or overall visual and I believe they were the first corps ever to do that and win.

What I am trying to say is that they are championship level in all captions, but not the best in a single caption. I think they can win.

Curious: Did you see any of the corps live, or are you basing any of this primarily via stream?

So excited to see Legends grow and develop over these years!

I've been a fan since "the church bell chimed till it rang 29 times" in their "Edmund Fitzgerald" show three years ago. It's delightful to see them moving up.

• Like 2

Curious: Did you see any of the corps live, or are you basing any of this primarily via stream?

All streams....and Periscope.

I live in FL and DCI abandoned us

I can't get into the Blue Stars' show. And that conjoined guard bit is off putting.

I would agree. For all the talk that Crossmen have a BOAish show, I think Stars' show is a lot more BOAish