DCI Minnesota - 7/11

Do they really represent Ginger Rogers? I don't think she made any movies with Gene Kelly.

They did more than one together actually!

All streams....and Periscope.

I live in FL and DCI abandoned us

Ever since Madison missed Orlando in 2011 they can't get anyone to cone down here.

Do they really represent Ginger Rogers? I don't think she made any movies with Gene Kelly.

You could be right. I just used the first "dancing movie lady" of that era that came to mind. It's the facelessness that bothers me. But faces would probably make them too busy.

Maybe it's the color too. They just read like they're dancing with empty dresses from afar. And up close it s some horrible soulless female shape.

GE is not really a performance caption, but rather an artistic interpretation caption. Still, they did not win, brass, percussion, guard or overall visual and I believe they were the first corps ever to do that and win.

What I am trying to say is that they are championship level in all captions, but not the best in a single caption. I think they can win.

Again, they won the Visual Performance Trophy. And GE *IS* a caption, which they won. No back-pedaling. I don't accept it from Hillary Clinton; I surely won't take it from you. :poke:

• Like 2

Agree. And they are not going to fix their numbers issues by touring with such a small group while feeding those kids to tough judges and perhaps even tougher audiences. If I were the corps director I would take time off and try to fix the problems. There just has to be more than 20+ kids in their area that could use a DCI tour experience.

According to DCI's schedule, Racine is off for the next thirteen days before they join the Open Class tour in Dixon. So they may be able to add in that time.

• Like 1

They are not struggling, but Crown has a better horn line and guard, SCV has a better drum line and BD has better visual perfoamnce

If Crown has a better horn line than why did Cadets beat that horn line the last few head to head shows?

• Like 1