San Antonio Lineup

Phantom's use of color in the Guard uniforms match their Corps proper uniforms exquisitely.... better than most Corps, imo

Phantom Regiment may not be scoring where they'd like but they still put on an enjoyable show... and the whole ethos they display on the field just exudes class, elegance, and sophistication, imo. I hope they never ever lose that characteristic classiness in their future productions they might contemplate in future years for us,.

Couldn't agree more. The first thing I think of when I hear Phantom Regiment is "classy." No matter how the place, I hope that never changes.

• Like 1

I always love the Cavaliers' drill. It is so entertaining and visually pleasing.

• Like 1

With all the negative comments about the feed this season, i'm debating if i want to pay for Atlanta and/or Quarters....

People with problems ALWAYS blame DCI first.

The feed is fantastic. It looks as good as broadcast TV in 720p and the sound on my PC and high-end speakers is MUCH better than broadcast TV.

50 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload speed.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Wish they could get the sound mixing in the feeds right for once. The amplified soloists and ensembles for every corps are very soft compared to the rest of the sound.

Reverse that....when the horn cools it shortens....pitch goes up

Actually, it's the opposite. While the horn does technically shorten as it cools, it's pretty much negligible, but since the air inside the horn cools down too, the slower the waves are as they propagate through the medium. I'm not 100% certain on the details, but pitch goes up in hot weather and down in cold weather.
  • Like 1

Cavies are close to getting this figured out. Drill and Music are both really good, they just don't always jive TOGETHER. And when did the brass play this well? Such a maturity to the sound. Even back in 10-11, they didn't sound like this.. Its been years.

Edited by trumpetcam
  • Like 3

I really love the Cavies' ballad this year. They have a great tone quality.

• Like 3