San Antonio Lineup

From my vantage point( the computer.. haha! ) the judges got the placements pretty much right tonite. I might've had the Cavaliers over BK, but the judges had them just a tenth separate, so why quibble with that minor disagreement.

yeah - saw that coming - they have such a great program and had a GREAT run tonight. Won't get to see them live until Indy - can't wait!

Yeah, I think a bunch of us saw that coming. I'm shocked that it was 6th place by 0.075. Still close enough to be a bunch of drama.

Man, Cadets over Blue Devils tonight is garbage. That was a terrible Cadets run...the guard was just...ugh.

Drum corps is just a crazy sport right?

Man, Cadets over Blue Devils tonight is garbage. That was a terrible Cadets run...the guard was just...ugh.

Guard isn't the main thing judged

Visuals are holding the Stars back :(

• Like 1

Crown's outperforming or performing at book level from 6 judges, and the big ones. IMO they had a cleaner run than Bluecoats who had some electronics issues tonight. I don't see that lasting. Bluecoats got some big content numbers from GE 2, I'm not worried.

• Like 1

no they aren't...

Tell that to 08 Regiment. 1 point with two more regionals to go. We'll see. I still want BD to win it all and would rather have Cadets over Crown, but crazier things have happened.