San Antonio Lineup

Went back and watched high cam of Bluecoats. Keyboard dude figures out he has no sound and walks all the way around the corps to the back podium (and sound board?), does something back there, and walks all the way back to the front. At that point the keyboard is working. Crazy.

Coats have a second mix station on the back 50 for the on-field speakers and mics. It uses a digital audio protocol to send the audio all the way around the edges of the field to/from the main mixer up front.

I mean, you could have just said that: "While your observation may be true, it isn't necessary"

Saves some drama, and doesn't leave room for interpretation.

neither was his. See what I mean? I think it

is great they have a guard of all people and I also think they are a great corps but him to make a generalization like that is not cool. I'm sorry your drum corps has not won as much as mine has but that does not make it ok to take pot shots at mine. We never did this Sh(( on the west coast. this must be a East coast douchy thing.

dang I want BLOOO to win this year

• Like 2