San Antonio Lineup

Yea, I definitely agree. I think one of the greatest things about most DCI shows is that the shows get better as the night progresses. Troopers will be a significant step down.

What are you talking about? The Troopers are still a crowd favorite. Step down? I think not.

I have to say I have enjoyed this thread more than any other I've read in years. I've spent years watching Troop get bad draw after bad draw after bad draw at regional competitions. This always results in shorter practice time for a drum corps that is trying to move up in the standings. Now everybody is all wound up about how long Troop goes on after Scouts. I admit that I'm very excited to know that there is potentially 2.5 more hours available to polish their show compared to Scouts. I sure hope they are able to capitalize on that opportunity.

The thing that drives me nuts is that so many fans on here act like it is some crime that they are suddenly going to be stuck with less rehearsal time (for one day), as if their beloved corps has a devine right to get more practice time than corps who have been struggling with that disadvantage for several years.

For all those who have their undies in a bunch over the performance order, I say "Grow up & stop expecting the world to give your favorite corps special treatment." Remember, everybody knew the method for determining performance order. If your corps didn't place high enough, maybe they should have worked harder through the first part of the season.

Troop has been working hard to methodically increase their competitive level for several years. And it's quite funny to watch some of you freak out at the idea that maybe Troop could finally be good enough to move past some traditional finalist corps. Just looks like sour grapes to me. And I'm loving every second of it. :smile:

Nice rant but this week's scores clearly show Troopers should be performing much earlier in the day. It won't matter in the end though as their scores tomorrow will be about the same or lower than the rest of this week. Just like everyone else's.

• Like 2

THEY HAVE ARRIVED.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/162737-jubal-is-here/#entry3467654

Jubal that is.

Glad they made it over safe and sound, I don't think I'm alone in saying I wish them the absolute best of luck in their upcoming US tour starting tomorrow in San Antonio! Glad to have them for sure, I really enjoy what I have seen of them on youtube this year, can't wait to see the show tomorrow on the cast!

• Like 1

THEY HAVE ARRIVED.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/162737-jubal-is-here/#entry3467654

Jubal that is.

Glad they made it over safe and sound, I don't think I'm alone in saying I wish them the absolute best of luck in their upcoming US tour starting tomorrow in San Antonio! Glad to have them for sure, I really enjoy what I have seen of them on youtube this year, can't wait to see the show tomorrow on the cast!

OK this is a little off-topic but how does Jubal eat? Do they rent a cook trailer? Anybody know? I did read about some cook moms volunteering for them but nothing about equipment.

Edited by luv4corps

I imagine they use their mouths. Just cause they're Dutch doesn't make them that strange! :silly:

• Like 2