San Antonio Lineup

So, for the Tour of Champions shows where the corps are randomly chosen for appearance order, there is NO chance for the better corps to win that go on first out of those 8 corps? As far as regionals go, I GUARANTEE that if Blue Devils went on first at 3:00pm in the afternoon in San Antonio, they would still end up in the top 3!

Easier to rank and rate 8 corps at a random draw than 22.

• Like 1

I think it's based off of GE to determine ties

I thought the same thing, but Pacific Crest beat Oregon Crusaders in GE 28.00 to 27.80. If it was GE then PC should have been drawn in the 18th slot.

How did they break the tie between Oregon Crusaders and Pacific Crest who both scored 69.05 in Denver?

They tied for the 18th highest score last night. It seems that OC got the 18th spot and was drawn in the 16-17-18 group while PC got the 19th spot and was drawn in the 19-20-21 group. I could not find where they show the method for breaking the tie as it relates to the seedings for the random draw.

They probably played a good old fashioned game of rock-paper-scissors to determine which one would go in the later slot.

Easier to rank and rate 8 corps at a random draw than 22.

Then lets actually judge on merit/accomplishments instead of making it easier so they can slot!

• Like 1

88 was awesome... I'll take 88

• Like 3

How did they break the tie between Oregon Crusaders and Pacific Crest who both scored 69.05 in Denver?

They tied for the 18th highest score last night. It seems that OC got the 18th spot and was drawn in the 16-17-18 group while PC got the 19th spot and was drawn in the 19-20-21 group. I could not find where they show the method for breaking the tie as it relates to the seedings for the random draw.

*Note* The Academy and Colts also tied but for the 10th highest score last night. They were both drawn in the 10-11-12 group regardless of who was determined to be 10th or 11th for the draw.

Sucks for PC. Their hopes for moving up look pretty bleak now as they'll have to set the 5pt spread between them and Cascades.