San Antonio Lineup

While i am not a Troopers fan, i respect the heck out of their performers, organization, and what they mean to DCI . But i am certainly rooting for them in San Antonio cause i want to see if some of these people on this forum are man/woman enough to eat a huge plate of crow when the Troopers tear the f****** house down in San Antonio and show they belong. The gauntlet has been thrown down Troopers! Go get yours Troopers!

• Like 1

They probably played a good old fashioned game of rock-paper-scissors to determine which one would go in the later slot.

I'm totally fine if they did it that way, I just think they should tell us how they did it.

I doubt this will be the last tie this year as there are a bunch of corps grouped together right now. Any two of the Top 5 could easily tie for 3rd place and it would be plausible that The Cavaliers and Blue Knights tie for 6th place at a regional. Other groups all the way down are similarly close and could easily tie like the two we saw last night. Rock-paper-scissors is as good as any method (unless they did it by alphabetical order which would be ridiculous). In fact, it would be fun to watch a few of the more high-strung individuals on these boards calling for staff members to be fired for choosing scissors instead of paper.

so now I've got to decide if flying in for this one is a good idea... Not sure I can get down there early enough Saturday - so then it becomes a 2 night thing, round trip air and ticket = $$$

missed it the past 2 years - would like to see it again....

going to ponder!

I think it's about time for the activity to have some changes happening in the top 12. I love the fact that Troopers, Colts, and Academy are trying to break in and shake things up. Whether their scores hold past this week or not, you can't say this is not helping the activity by having all this conversation going on. These groups work really hard to try to keep up with the changing activity yet put on a program that the crowd will enjoy and somewhat understand (compared to others near the top). You may not like all the electronics, singing, talking, etc. but these corps are trying to play by the rules yet continue to be something the crowd can talk about when they leave the stadium.

Go get 'em Troop, Colts, and Academy!

Your bias is showing, just don't complain after the SA results.

I think Troopers have a great music book this year. It's a very refreshing course in music direction for the corps. How will they end up? Who knows?

I know folks are saying the sky is falling in Boston but that's not true. I think Crusaders can get back into the Top 12.

Boston is not out of the top 12 right now

• Like 1