One brass judge had Cadets 5th in achievement. Guard was 5th. They need to get those scores up.

Yep - get that guard number up a little and Cadets have a decent spread.

That just seems like a copout.

Lo is the worst. Well, Marie isn't much better. She is SO predictable. Every year, every show - same rankings.

I wonder if DCI audits these judges. They are mostly great and call it as it is - but a couple... OUCH!

• Like 1

I trust the placements and spreads, but I still can't trust the scores, especially when you look at those insane recaps.

Is it Saturday July 18th yet?

Wow czapanski really hates bluecoats guard. I mean that's all I always hear o wait.

She is usually quite the dumpee

Edited by George Dixon

Flugel solo was better. Still struggling a bit. Need to move him back to the pit area.

If they do, please let him be on a pedestal or something to make him stand out visually.

• Like 1

SCV consistently doing poorly in Brass Content. Need to add some stuff to their brass book?

That guard score should eliminate any of the bias against Bluecoats BS. They have been historically weak in Visual which she judges, and they are a lot better this year, hence better scores from her.

I actually think she made a mistake. lol -- I never complain that judges are "biased" but she is extremely predictable lol and well known in the drum corps teaching community.