DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

I think you've got INT way too high. I think Boston will easily move past them. If not tomorrow, certainly by finals.

How cool would it be if the placements reflected the time slots exactly? I'd switch Cavies and Madison, but these are my hopeful placements come finals night right below:

7:06 p.m. Crossmen
7:23 p.m. Blue Stars
7:40 p.m. Boston Crusaders
7:57 p.m. Intermission (17 minutes)
8:14 p.m. The Cavaliers
8:31 p.m. Phantom Regiment
8:48 p.m. Madison Scouts
9:05 p.m. Blue Knights
9:22 p.m. Santa Clara Vanguard
9:39 p.m. Bluecoats
9:56 p.m. The Cadets
10:13 p.m. Blue Devils
10:30 p.m. Carolina Crown

V1p0Dig.png

I was so hoping that was a photoshopped picture of Hopkins

Key matchups to watch.

1. BD, Cadets, Crown. Crown and BD made a recent surge passing up Cadets at Murfreesboro. Will the Cadets bring out the neon guard uniforms?

2. Blue Stars and Crossmen. Both corps have been trading positions in recent head-to-head competitions with a .1 differential at Broken Arrow.

3. SOA, OC and Mandarins. OC has been close with PC and Mandarins and even tied twice this season. Mandarins was only .3 behind SOA in Opelika.

Which corps will truly be able to bring it at Atlanta?

Key matchups to watch.

1. BD, Cadets, Crown. Crown and BD made a recent surge passing up Cadets at Murfreesboro. Will the Cadets bring out the neon guard uniforms?

2. Blue Stars and Crossmen. Both corps have been trading positions in recent head-to-head competitions with a .1 differential at Broken Arrow.

3. SOA, OC and Mandarins. OC has been close with PC and Mandarins and even tied twice this season. Mandarins was only .3 behind SOA in Opelika.

Which corps will truly be able to bring it at Atlanta?

I would add BK, Cavies and PR. I don't think ANY of those corps' positions are set in stone.

I would add BK, Cavies and PR. I don't think ANY of those corps' positions are set in stone.

Agreed. That little bunch is one I'm very interested in. I think BK definitely has the advantage right now but Phantom is known for late season surges and I'm not sure Cavies have a new ending in yet.

• Like 1

I predict recap mayhem followed by DCp explosion

• Like 2

The percussion scores for Atlanta will be one of the most anticipated caption scores in a long time. No one in their wildest dreams saw what happened tonight coming. We'll see if tonights results are the beginning of a trend, or just an outlier.

• Like 1