DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Was I just delusional or did Crown add the choral part to the Ode to Joy theme at the end?

It's been there, long before. Maybe you just heard it now because the audio was good tonight (yes I know, not all the stuff was mic'd tonight. But the stuff that was, sounded really good).

From DCP's Semi-Offiicial resident Crown honk emeritus:

Dear Crown Fans,

I love your excitement but tonight was NOT DCI Finals.

Settle down.

Love you!

Corpband

Not a single person has claimed it was or that Crown has finals locked down. This was a huge win for any corps, especially this season, don't be a debbie downer. Funny to note that everyone that liked your post is a big Cadets honk. Bitter much?

• Like 1

Not a single person has claimed it was or that Crown has finals locked down. This was a huge win for any corps, especially this season, don't be a debbie downer. Funny to note that everyone that liked your post is a big Cadets honk. Bitter much?

I'm not a Cadets honk. Just saying tonight was a big victory, but it ain't over yet.

• Like 2

Excuse me? Did you just call me a Cadets honk?

• Like 2

he was being funny - lighten up :)

• Like 2

Time to re watch shows until they pull the plug!!

I got to see Crown again on multicam 1.5 times. They pulled the plug on the feed in the middle of my second look at multicam at 11:35 EDT. :thumbdown:

Repeating but now applying to a new post, with emphasis added...

What???????

Still sarcasm. :)