DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

its the southeast and your in nascar country, of course its rigged. as a retired Bridgeman, Left hand - middle finger - knuckle coach, I've got a salute for the judges !

It was clear last night in Murfreesboro that Crowns energy has taken their show to a new level.

Tonight they made a statement.

Expect BD and Cadets to respond.

Still love Bloo and SCV this year but a medal is probably not in the cards.

BAC had a great run tonight and their show is cleaning up nicely.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Allentown.

its the southeast and your in nascar country, of course its rigged. as a retired Bridgeman, Left hand - middle finger - knuckle coach, I've got a salute for the judges !

Are you ok? Is this code for being held hostage because this makes no sense?

• Like 3

Intermission.

It's a (stupid) running gag with some of the adolescents on here. it's not funny or entertaining, and the rest of us have to read it as it clogs up the intelligent discussion.

I like the funny comments, humor and clever sarcasm. I don't like stupid.

You are so right. I would much rather read your calling other posters stupid than have to be subjected by anyone who dares attempt to be entertaining in a way that you don't approve of.

• Like 3

When was the last time the top 3 corps have each beaten each other in a season? BD had their time on top for a bit, Cadets had their string, and Crown finally broke through and beat Cadets last night and BD tonight. Can't remember a flip flop like this in recent memory...

Also has there ever been a season where 3 different corps won the 3 big regionals? Cadets took San Antonio, Crown took Atlanta, maybe BD takes Allentown...

In 2011 Cavaliers won Minn and SA, BD won ATL and Allentown, and Cadets won finals week.

Not exactly what you asked for, but in 2007 and 2008 the corps that ended up in 7th at finals (bluecoats and vanguard, respectively) beat the eventual champion at a non-regional show earlier in the season.
  • Like 3

Intermission.

It's a (stupid) running gag with some of the adolescents on here. it's not funny or entertaining, and the rest of us have to read it as it clogs up the intelligent discussion.

I like the funny comments, humor and clever sarcasm. I don't like stupid.

Thanks, I've literally asked this four times and you're the first person to answer. But I mean, it's a little bit funny... I mean it's not any less funny than the flat jokes made tonight which were pretty good

Edited by noahsigs
  • Like 1

Congrats to ALL the Corps that performed today in Atlanta... There were lots of good shows, improved Corps, inspired performances... right down the line. Heck, even Pioneer is looking and sounding better than before.

• Like 1

Your adding to the negativity by referring to Cadets fans as bitter doesn't help anything. NOT ALL Cadets fans are bitter so you need to relax just as much as those "bitter Cadets fans".

Except I was specifically calling out those members that liked the post, many of whom have been posting the diminishing remarks. I know not all Cadets fans are bitter, and my words were not a slight against them as a whole at all. Don't misinterpret my words to create a different narrative. The vast majority of fans and posters are civil and cheer on everyone, but a vocal minority causes a big fuss over nothing.

• Like 1

You are so right. I would much rather read your calling other posters stupid than have to be subjected by anyone who dares attempt to be entertaining in a way that you don't approve of.

come on. you have to admit it's bloody old.

it was funny (at least) 5 years ago.

i kind of agree with wvu -- it's officially kind of stupid now.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 2