DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Funny how things work out. Unfortunately, out of all the years, this is the one year I don't like Crown's show. Hopefully Cadets or BD or Coats can pull it out this year.

You need to see this show live, not on the internet with your crappy computer speakers. Crown will make a believer out of you. :cool:

• Like 2

Bluecoats have beaten cadets this year as well. They are in the mix big time. Frankly I still think they could win

I love the Bluecoats, I really do, but I think now we should just focus on how awesome their show is, rather than stressing about them getting 1st. It's super groundbreaking, and really entertaining, so let's just maybe strive for bronze this year and enjoy the ride!

You need to see this show live, not on the internet with your crappy computer speakers. Crown will make a

believer out of you. :cool:

He hates the show because they took out a 15 second portion of music at the end of Dies Irae. You can't make a believer out of him

• Like 1

just throw another tarp over it and no one will notice.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see everyone hasn't...abandoned all hope. :p

Hope you're right.

Well without their penalty they were behind third by 0.875 I think. So with two weeks to go they are well within the conversation

from hop's fb

uOH1mCg.jpg

interesting that they still refer internally to the GE captions as GE Music and Visual

• Like 1

my Order .

1-BD

2-Crown

3-SCV

4-Cadets

5-Bluecoats

6-Blue Knights

7-Phantom

8-Madison

9-Boston

10-Crossmen

11-Blue Stars

12-Troopers

13-Colts

14-Academy

15- Spirit

16-Mandarins

17-Oregon

18-PC

19-Surf

20-Cascades

21- Pioneer

I personally love a season in which everyone's predictions get thrown out the window for a while...... mine included. We go into almost every year with most people thinking that Blue Devils will win whether we put it in our pre-season predictions or not. That's just how consistently good they are. But at this point I could care less who ends up winning the championship... it's just nice to have a truly competitive, wide open field to keep us all excited and guessing.

• Like 3