DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Started few minutes ago. A lot has changed since I first saw this show. Still marching 3 brass holes so makes some things seem wonky. The music doesn't grab me as much as the dark show last year. I said it last year and it still true this year. Visual will hold them back. Need to clean the drill and I think it is too easy for them if they want to push into that 12th spot.

Yeah the visual. I know. Word is holes will be filled come Allentown. I wouldn't characterize their drill as easy, however. Closer definitely not easy.

Gin and tonic isn't my favorite thing (neither is alcohol honestly) either, but it's what I have.

Why does every show with pre-recorded narration have the same young woman speaking in the same semi-flat tone?

She does sound similar to the woman who narrated BK's show last year.

BK used a site that connects voice talent with people looking for them. Maybe she got the OC gig this year.

I see OC in finals in the next couple years

• Like 1

Nice solo performances for OC.

Yes, and features too. Love the trumpet feature in the closer and who can't love the bass feature late in the closer while the clock chimes?

Yeah the visual. I know. Word is holes will be filled come Allentown. I wouldn't characterize their drill as easy, however. Closer definitely not easy.

Easier than those that are in the top12. I assume the goals for all those groups are to make finals with a few on giving a great experience. After watching people in their area I would say it doesn't have as much difficulty.

She does sound similar to the woman who narrated BK's show last year.

BK used a site that connects voice talent with people looking for them. Maybe she got the OC gig this year.

I used to do software for doctor appointment telephone reminders. There's a lady we used who I think cornered the market for this. I hear her all the time. Edited by CrownBariDad