DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

If only SCV incorporated lights into this show of " The Spark of Invention " ( perfect theme for it ), they would be DCI Champions for 2015, imo.

Someday, they'll ( and we'll ) look back on it and wonder why the utilization of creative lighting was not used by now ( even WGI guards have effectively used lights.

Today, all the Corps are experimenting with all of mankind's sounds available to us.

But Lights are just a distant future. But I've said it before on here... that should be ( will be ? ) The Next Big Thing in DCI.

Did you miss that they used lights? or is your sarcasm button broken?

• Like 1

Alright I watched scv ending twice now. What is new?

The lights?

ok now for my favorite show of this season....go Bloo!

If only SCV incorporated lights into this show of " The Spark of Invention " ( perfect theme for it ), they would be DCI Champions for 2015, imo.

Someday, they'll ( and we'll ) look back on it and wonder why the utilization of creative lighting was not used by now ( even WGI guards have effectively used lights.

Today, all the Corps are experimenting with all of mankind's sounds available to us.

But Lights are just a distant future. But I've said it before on here... that should be ( will be ? ) The Next Big Thing in DCI.

Except for...they did...during the closer...

• Like 1

I've crapped on the audio issues enough ... now for some praise. The multi-cam is pretty good tonight. Showing lots of things I've not seen before.

Well a lot of what I read here from supposed supporters appears more like Haters than supporters. Opinions are great as long as you don't hurt people with an opinion which I think you already have. Think about it. How would you feel if your kid read some of this stuff in here about the corps they love??

Agreed a lot of opinions come off as hate, not just from me but from everyone. I'm sorry for coming of this way. I have respect for every single kid that has the guts to go out and even audition, let alone take the feild at the highest level. And of course, I wish the best to every corps, especially Phantom

• Like 2

Agreed a lot of opinions come off as hate, not just from me but from everyone. I'm sorry for coming of this way. I have respect for every single kid that has the guts to go out and even audition, let alone take the feild at the highest level. And of course, I wish the best to every corps, especially Phantom

:grouphug:

• Like 2

Opening impact amazing once again.

Also, didn't notice this before - some color added to the balls. The DCP community has spoken!

• Like 3