2. BD

3. Crown

4. Bloo

But hopefully

1. BD

2. Cadets

3. Bloo

4. Crown

Agreed. Hoping BD can eek out a win, but I think Cadets bounce back with a small victory. Very interested to see if BD can extend a lead on Crown.

Has anyone else been checking the weather report for Chester, PA multiple times a day for the past week or am I the only weirdo?

Nope - you're not the only one.

• Like 1

Wait for it.

1) Bluecoats/Blue Devils/The Cadets/Carolina Crown/Santa Clara Vanguard

2) Bluecoats/Blue Devils/The Cadets/Carolina Crown/Santa Clara Vanguard

3) Bluecoats/Blue Devils/The Cadets/Carolina Crown/Santa Clara Vanguard

4) Bluecoats/Blue Devils/The Cadets/Carolina Crown/Santa Clara Vanguard

5) Bluecoats/Blue Devils/The Cadets/Carolina Crown/Santa Clara Vanguard

Wat. Crazy. But seriously. I wouldn't be surprised with anything at this point. Going to be VERY interesting.

Judging by the predictions in here I swear it is going to be:

1) Carolina Crown

2) Cadets

3) BD

4) Santa Clara Vanguard

5) The Cavaliers

6) Phantom

7) ?

8) roadkill

9) the line to get in

10) Bluecoats

Who's a walking drum corps stat encyclopedia and can tell us when the last time the Blue Devils came in 3rd at any competition?

Who's a walking drum corps stat encyclopedia and can tell us when the last time the Blue Devils came in 3rd at any competition?

The first show in 2011 in Saginaw, Tx?

Crazy ironic because I just looked this up. First show in 2011.

Edited by mboogey73

It's actually Rockford now that I look it up. On 7/17 after the Minnesota Regional, where the Blue Devils also got 3rd. That was the 4 time (and last time) the Blue Devils got 3rd in any show.

Weirdo here as well. Faster rain, you can play through.

• Like 1

So the forecast really hasn't changed much since yesterday.

What does this all mean for the show...

Currently a line of showers and thunderstorms are stretching from well into Canada all the way down to the border of North Carolina. They start from about Mont Tremblant Canada, through Syracuse NY, Ithaca NY, getting close to Lewisburg PA, passing through Huntingdon PA, coming into Frostburg VA, stretching south to Lewisburg WV ending in Wytheville VA.

Meanwhile in Chester, skies are Mostly Cloudy with some sunbreaks at times, temps are around 80 with low to mid 70's dewpoints. CAPE (convective energy...power for storms) is running around 1000J/kg, which is just ok for Severe weather. No CAP (suppressing warm layer of air in the atmosphere above the surface) is in place currently. Id expect the CAPE to increase a bit before this afternoon. SPC has the entire area in the Marginal Risk category (lowest) for Severe weather this afternoon

Timing is gonna be everything for this show. It will rain and possibly storm sometime in the afternoon and or evening in Chester. Would almost guarantee that looking at radar trends and knowing how things work. Will this affect the show? Won't know that until this afternoon comes, I can give a much more accurate timing guess once the atmosphere shows its hand. . If there is any silver lining to this all, it seems the line will be rather thin only lasting an hour or so as it passes through.

I'll update again this afternoon :)

• Like 2

Rainout. Indoor standstill. Hop keeps the new uniforms under wraps to ensure they're dry for Allentown.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: