Tour of Champions Chester- Official Thread 7/30

Talked to guy in Cavie's booth during INT. He said health still not great and will be several holes.

Got the feeling that many are marching in not the best shape.

Feel so bad for those kids. Not everyone likes Cavies show this year but after the first show in Indy I thought they had potential to surprise people if they could clean it up. Unfortunately they have a huge barrier through no fault of their own.

Hoping all those kids are full strength soon and make a strong finish in Indy.

Edited by StuStu

I know corps have been hit by the plaque before, but I can't remember it being this late in the season or quite this hard.

Listerine.

... sorry, couldn't resist.

• Like 1

Enjoyed Cavaliers. Very nice brass sound. Corps is busy getting healthy with more members returning. For example 13 out of 16 tuba marched tonight. A very enjoyable show!

I know corps have been hit by the plaque before, but I can't remember it being this late in the season or quite this hard.

I think it was 2009 that several corps including BD & CC were hit at the end of the season with the creeping crud. I think my son said, that during finals week, BD had a doctor come out to Ball State to clear several for performance.....all were cleared and ....well you know what happened. Not sure anyone is going to be able to keep these Cavies off the field during finals week. Get well gents!

Uh-oh technical difficulties for Bluecoats.

Ugh! Last thing they need is a repeat of what happened at San Antonio!

Mickey Kelly is judging guard tonight

Awesome guy used to teach our corp guard back in the heyday.

Just a Question considering all the guard members do during a show, crown guard is just nuts,

How is the devils half stepping prop pushin sometimes tossing guard

Winning.

Well I'll say crowns guard has become just a big a draw as that incredible hornline,

They just bring it.

Mickey give that guard the gold.

Edited by Sky Pyro