Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Yeah. The kPop needs to have the visuals of the wolves and stuff in order to flow with the show for me. It doesn't bother me live after seeing it in person and how it works with the show, but hearing it without the visuals again tonight makes my head go..."Ok, cute...stop now." If they even just cut the second loop of it after the first "Yaaaooow!" (or whatever that sound is) it'd be much less distracting.

Well, at least I know they're human now. That was the first slip up I've heard from BD all night.

• Like 1

I think BD will win tonight and I'm not sure it will be as close as it was last week. But it's not like I've never been wrong before.

You and me both!

I'm listening only, so that means only a little bit. BD horns don't sound quite together tonight. Cadets drums and horns sounded incredible.

Just based on my ears, I have it Cadets, Crown, BD, Bloo, SCV.

You'd never know the hornline was spaced almost 70 yards during the rifle feature. Incredible.

It is nice to see them incorporating more field coverage into their visual program this year.

WOW mic issues for BD and a chipped solo?

It might be a DCI feed error, and not a BD mic error. Hard to tell with all these pops in my ears.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1