Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

With all the blue in DCI this year, OC certainly used the green to their unique advantage...... a great show ! So much foliage in their plumes and on horns that I started sneezing... THAT'S GE !

Very nice sounding horns and drums....... pleasing to watch, too !~

• Like 1

I think OC is a little under appreciated this year.

Very under appreciated! The show may not wow you but it is solid and it scores. Definitely a step up for this corps in 2015, no matter where scores end up.

Edited by luv4corps

I think OC is a little under appreciated this year. They were in 16th yesterday (sans penalty. Might not enjoy their show as much as their previous world class offerings, but they fixed some big problems in visual design and guard they had last year without sacrificing anything else. Fantastic brass and percussion.

The only problem I have with OC is... well, 2 problems. The clock tower looks cheap. I get that this is a travelling production, but compared to the other stuff that's being put on the field... The other problem I have is that the voiceover work, the "creepy" garden bits and the waltz are wonderful, but the straight-ahead drum corps stuff doesn't really fit the rest of it.

Regardless, well done by them - it's nice to have the kind of problems when we nitpick at show design and not, say, at horn line numbers, arranging, intonation, etc... Don't mind me...

Mike

• Like 2

Hey Folks - DCI Live assistance. I'm logged in on iPad but says 'playback of this media not supported' what do I need to do to get this to work?

Hey Folks - DCI Live assistance. I'm logged in on iPad but says 'playback of this media not supported' what do I need to do to get this to work?

you have to play it through their app

sorry if you already know that :)

Use the dci app instead of the website.

SCVC - Like the show, not the uni's.

• Like 1