OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Anyone else just notice there are 1,300+ users reading this...

Yup lots of people in Lucas Oil or even some MM's are probably reading this right now. That's why DCP is a laggy mess right now lol

• Like 2

What a top twelve. Everyone brought it tonight. I love Blue Devils, but the emotion of the crowd during Crown's performance gives them a very slight advantage. I would not be disappointed if there was a tie at the top tonight.

• Like 2

I will post in a. Ew thread, but it would be great if there are pre- and post-tunnel videos from each corps. Cadets had a very emotional one a few years ago.

I got

1) Crown 97.825

2) BD 97.55

3) Bloo 97.0

4) Cadets 96.4

5) SCV 94.4

6) BK 92.4

Wow -- best finals ever for me. Absolutely amazed by the quality of these shows. I felt that Crown had a better run in semis. Mostly due to a few interval ticks, flugal horn soloist struggle and some intonation issues in upper brass. But their guard, I predict, will dethrone BD guard as caption winner for first time since 2008. I also think BD is going to barely, barely beat them. .025 ;)

• Like 1

2015 DCI World Championship Finals Awards Ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-rsOOCpGo

Sucks the flugel's mic wasn't working. The synth mishap wasn't that big of a deal, but the mic on the solo was a big oops...

Otherwise, great googly moogly that was an amazing show...

I saw the brass tech with the flugel in the pit and figured it had wireless problems. They still had 2 minutes, but I guess decided to press on.

I could hear him fine in the upper deck w/o the mic. Things happen.