Carolina Crown 2016

####.. their brass sounds good :) I'm so excited to see this live

Crown will put this all together before too long. Best darn music book. BEEN TO 3 shows already and no one can play like Crown. It's up to the design team and clean team now. The members will deliver. I truly believe they will do it. Crown is in a great, hungry position.

• Like 3

Crown will put this all together before too long. Best darn music book. BEEN TO 3 shows already and no one can play like Crown. It's up to the design team and clean team now. The members will deliver. I truly believe they will do it. Crown is in a great, hungry position.

I beg to differ. There's at least 2 corps over the last 2 years that played better.

• Like 4

That's a bit cocky. If you have been to 3 shows than you haven't even seen all of the corps. On top of that the Bluecoats have been right up with Crown.

Crown won music by .05 <- Practically nothing

Crown lost music by .6

Crown won music by .2

• Like 1

Quick favor: can someone find me the picture of when the brass threw their instruments up into the air several years back?

Quick favor: can someone find me the picture of when the brass threw their instruments up into the air several years back?

You mean this one?

YFZQGRAGUSZWFQI.20150527132432.jpg

That's a bit cocky. If you have been to 3 shows than you haven't even seen all of the corps. On top of that the Bluecoats have been right up with Crown.

Crown won music by .05 <- Practically nothing

Crown lost music by .6

Crown won music by .2

I think you forget that there were not full panels on two of those and we also can't see the recaps. There is also percussion and analysis involved with these scores. As far as brass goes, as of right now, no hornline sounds as good as crown as of today. Might that change as the season goes on? Sure! But right now, Crown brass is on another level.

• Like 1

I think you forget that there were not full panels on two of those and we also can't see the recaps. There is also percussion and analysis involved with these scores. As far as brass goes, as of right now, no hornline sounds as good as crown as of today. Might that change as the season goes on? Sure! But right now, Crown brass is on another level.

So you admit that percussion and analysis is involved in the scores...

... That we can't see the full recaps...

... But that their brass is "on another level".

• Like 1