Carolina Crown 2016

In the midst of all my Bluecoats fan girling, I forgot to say how much I also enjoyed Crown. I definitely got the story thanks to the camera work, and also thanks to their absolutely entrancing color guard! Can already tell this show will get a million listens. If they flesh it out as much as last year, I cannot wait to see it develop into a beast.

I've seen LOTS of drum corps photos in my day, but this is one of the most amazing I've ever seen

Few have shown the pure art of drum corps better than this one, IMO.

But Garf, Corpsband's photo and comment are serious. It looks like the girl tripped over the guardster. And I too agree that I hope she isn't hurt.

Of course, the next level of design would have the brass player jumping over the leg of the one-handed guardster, a head-chopper of sorts for the legs, a la the Cavaliers BItd.

But Garf, Corpsband's photo and comment are serious. It looks like the girl tripped over the guardster. And I too agree that I hope she isn't hurt.

Of course, the next level of design would have the brass player jumping over the leg of the one-handed guardster, a head-chopper of sorts for the legs, a la the Cavaliers BItd.

I'm pretty sure she is intending to do that. Today's guards are very acrobatic.

and I'm pretty sure she's a dude.

I was referring to the horn player, not the color guard member. Corpsband, who is intimately familiar with Crown, references the horn player as "she" in his subcaption of the photo. Either way, I hope the person hasn't been hurt by the trip physically or too emotionally.

JMuv0Nb.jpg

Hope she's ok...

• Like 1

I was referring to the horn player, not the color guard member. Corpsband, who is intimately familiar with Crown, references the horn player as "she" in his subcaption of the photo. Either way, I hope the person hasn't been hurt by the trip physically or too emotionally.

JMuv0Nb.jpg

Hope she's ok...

um no i did not. here's my message.

"Hope she's ok" -- that would be Tobias who accidentally typed his message inside the quote tags (which is pretty easy to do in DCP's editor.

and i think the horn player is further away than you think (forced perspective)

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

um no i did not. here's my message.

"Hope she's ok" -- that would be Tobias who accidentally typed his message inside the quote tags (which is pretty easy to do in DCP's editor.

and i think the horn player is further away than you think (forced perspective)

Thanks.

That Tobias guy gets everywhere! ...I think Tobias is a guy, ha, ha.

Edited by xandandl

Thanks.

That Tobias guy gets everywhere! ...I think Tobias is a guy, ha, ha.

I like to play with Corpsband.