Carolina Crown 2016

That horn player is at least 8 steps back and 4 over from the guard person and isn't falling, they just have their right leg in a much different position than everyone else.

And some people say Crown have nothing to clean...

• Like 1

And some people say Crown have nothing to clean...

Not to say they have nothing to clean. Their premier show was dirtier than many of their run throughs during ST. However the picture looks good to me. The different leg positions are staggered.

Crown will have a special heavenly energy tonite in Hamilton which is next door to West Chester, Ohio.

Among the founding group which started the Carolina Drum Corps Association who began Crown were Tom (St. Catherine's Queensmen and Garfield Cadets alum) and Ann Corkhill when lhey lived in Charlotte, NC before business transferred them to West Chester, Ohio. They are among the original "Crownies" and have remained so ever since.

Ann passed suddenly and unexpectedly Saturday night there at the local Hamilton/West Chester hospital. Thoughts and prayers go out to Tom, his sons, and Carolina Crown. God bless her for her goodness.

• Like 5

Such a great pic. Can see when a group works on body positioning etc. Very nice.

Are not the actually uni pants grey with black? The blues here actually look better IMO.

I haven't yet seen the corps live so I look through the strengths and weaknesses of filters.

Tried to make it to Hamilton tonight.. with you in spirit Crown. Kick some ###!

• Like 1

...with you in spirit Crown. Kick some ###!

Edited by UKSuperman

I loved Crown's show, they are my pick to win it all this year. Everybody is all over the bluecoats but I just didn't care for their show. I think the only reason Crown isn't in first right now is because it's easy to win GE whenever you have huge slides all over the field rather than having to actually earn the GE points.

• Like 1

I loved Crown's show, they are my pick to win it all this year. Everybody is all over the bluecoats but I just didn't care for their show. I think the only reason Crown isn't in first right now is because it's easy to win GE whenever you have huge slides all over the field rather than having to actually earn the GE points.

Oh come on. Bluecoats aren't getting big GE numbers because of slides. Their show is just more complete right now.

When Crown really fleshes it out I fully expect them to shoot up in GE, when that new ending went in for Atlanta last year they shot up to second that night before first the next day in Atlanta. With how good that corps is I expect them to get scary when they make the right additions.

• Like 2