Phantom Regiment 2016

I'm just happy there's no story line this year. The music didn't grab me at first, but I'm liking it more and more. And I can imagine how they'll flesh out the show over the next two months and I think they've got some great potential. If it winds up anything like the 93, 2003, 2004, 2010 shows (or 94, but it feels a little weird saying that since I marched that year) then I'll be very happy.

• Like 2

Love their music. Nice to hear pitts' writing, so much better than don hill and his endless tacked on endings

I do wonder about their props. Since they are required they do seem like they forgot and rolled out some scaffolding at the last minute hopefully something better is coming

Bravissimo! thank you thank you thank you. I think this piece will develop into a classic! With all due respect to Santa Clara....

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

I'm excited to see these guys tonight! Just wondering, what part of YPG do they play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HhTMJ2bek0

The Fugue (last 2-3 minutes).

I actually quite enjoyed Phantom's show on Thursday. I wonder if the red interior lining of the coat flap would have more impact if the exterior had remained white? Or perhaps if the entire coat (not just 1/2) had been turned black, and then the interior had been accented with white as well as the red?

Looking forward to hearing it again.

I'm excited to see these guys tonight! Just wondering, what part of YPG do they play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HhTMJ2bek0

Check out Gabe 211' s link up above. Tasty!