MADISON SCOUTS 2016

• 2 weeks later...

Latest from the last camp held this weekend. Getting really excited to see this show!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMadisonScouts%2Fvideos%2F10153374509830916%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Keep these videos coming... all Corps. Also, consider playing snippets from the show, or even brass and or drums playing something for Real.... heck, even just the Corps encore songs in practice mode. The elevator music dub overs from all these Corps gets a bit lame after awhile, imo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Classic

I will help you out about what they are about to do...

West coast- show,show,show,show,show...

East coast- show,show,show,show,show...

Midwest- you get the idea! I would not wait to buy your tickets.

Edited by thirdcoast

#####es

Keep these videos coming... all Corps. Also, consider playing snippets from the show, or even brass and or drums playing something for Real.... heck, even just the Corps encore songs in practice mode. The elevator music dub overs from all these Corps gets a bit lame after awhile, imo.

I completely agree. Spare me the highly produced videos and tease me with show snippets.

• Like 1

Obviously a show based on Judas will be dark, I just hope that it isn't too dark.

• Like 1

I completely agree. Spare me the highly produced videos and tease me with show snippets.

I see no plausable reaason that these Corps can't post the brass lines playing simple practice chords at practices. If there is a plausable reason, I 'd be all ears to listen as to why this can't be done, FlamMan. Instead, we are stuck with discussions in the preseason on whose uniforms we like from years ago, what a theme is, and what is motivating GH in the WGI world, elevator music video etc and such. Gawd, is it REALLY too much to ask to hear some brass chords from practice ? ( longer than 10-15 seconds worth ? ), or are we just asking for too much here , ya think ?

Edited by BRASSO

I see no plausable reaason that these Corps can't post the brass lines playing simple practice chords at practices. If there is a plausable reason, I 'd be all ears to listen as to why this can't be done, FlamMan. Instead, we are stuck with discussions in the preseason on whose uniforms we like from years ago, what a theme is, and what is motivating GH in the WGI world, elevator music video etc and such. Gawd, is it REALLY too much to ask to hear some brass chords from practice ? ( longer than 10-15 seconds worth ? ), or are we just asking for too much here , ya think ?

I completely agree...but I think this question would be better asked in a non-specific corps thread, since most are "guilty" of not giving much. That being said, Madison has shared more than ample amounts of material from this spring, just not in a public forum.

As far as getting back to the Madison Scouts, the show is well designed, and has a lot of variety to it.

I'm not at liberty to share more, as we as alums have been asked not to, and I respect that request.

I'll also say, if you're a fan/supporter of the corps, you won't be let down in design or performance.

Flamman, sign onto the alum page on Facebook-as an alum, you'll get answers to some of your questions.

• Like 1