The Cavaliers 2016

I'm sure this has been discussed to death.... But I'm on a phone and don't want to try to search on here:

Saucedo is back with the cavaliers?

As a music consultant. He's been helping out Michael Martin with the brass arrangements.

I think what is so cool about this show is it is getting me, and I am sure many others, excited about the Cavaliers again. 2014 was nice, but going into 2015 it didn't have me jumping in excitement to see what the next season had to offer.

I am already looking to 2017 wondering what this team will come up with for next year. They're improving drastically, entertaining as hell, and for better or worse generating a lot more discussion than they have in a long time.

I've been vehemently defending this show based on the principle that I find their presentation to be very neutral and I stand by that.

However, I've given this show many views and I still can't get into it. I can tell there's a lot of demand and swagger, but it just isn't my cup of tea. I also don't like when a corps sings as an ensemble, so that could be part of it.

I hope the Cavies do well this year (move from 9th last year to 6th this year), but it just isn't my cup of tea

I've been vehemently defending this show based on the principle that I find their presentation to be very neutral and I stand by that.

However, I've given this show many views and I still can't get into it. I can tell there's a lot of demand and swagger, but it just isn't my cup of tea. I also don't like when a corps sings as an ensemble, so that could be part of it.

I hope the Cavies do well this year (move from 9th last year to 6th this year), but it just isn't my cup of tea

me neither. they were clearly better prepared to start the season and are doing well. which is wonderful.

but the show -- meh -- does not grab or hold my attention at all.

It's a good show, but I don't know if it has the legs to last until the end of the season. I think they'll peak.

I think he meant Martain Luther King... not The King, Elvis...

This has nothing to do with Tolkien.

Oh wait! You said Elvis, not Elvish. My bad.

• Like 1

me neither. they were clearly better prepared to start the season and are doing well. which is wonderful.

but the show -- meh -- does not grab or hold my attention at all.

I agree on the show - but it is improving, it started out annoying (to me) and really random - but they are making some nice changes