The Cavaliers 2016

DrumMan, you'll have to let me know if you see fallout resemblance. I have never played those games before. Just when it was described to me, fallout wasn't mentioned but you would know far better than I.

Asked around about an announcement in a week or 2, and was told earlier than I thought.

Will do!

:)

It's not just that screen that's making me think Fallout, it's the music as well, that's something RIGHT smack out of what they would use in the game soundtrack. I went and put the game in and that is 100% the same screen down to every detail to the way it flickers.

This could be an extremely weird coincidence, but that'd be a pretty big one to me. Based on comments on their Facebook and YouTube post, I'm not the only one getting that vibe big time. Like I said, I'm not automatically jumping to a full out Fallout show, but I could see how it could provide some types of thematic, visual, and musical inspirarion in some kind of way.

I hate teases. Lol. This is a really good one that has its hooks in me.

Edited by DrumManTx

CAVALIERS. IF THIS IS WHAT I THINK IT IS I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT!

That screen is going to make a lot of video game/drum corps fans flip the freak out.

I don't know if that's Fallout related or not ... but the monologue beginning at around 0:06 is THIS

Bushwhackers used that monologue in their 2014 show.

Edited by Eleran

Propaganda! There is a TON of that in Fallout, haha. I can still make the connection a little bit. Looking forward to seeing what the music is! They just updated stuff pictures on Facebook, on my cell or I'd post.

Cool theme, Bixby high school from Oklahoma did a FANTASTIC show with the same thematic idea this past fall. Looking forward to seeing what Cavies do with it. :)

Edited by DrumManTx

The amazing sound FX that they created acoustically [in "Machine"] to symbolize robotic stuff was so cool, and of course symbolizing the cyborg visual w/Terminator percussion motif sealed it for this movie nerd!

Nowadays a corps would probably create those sounds from a computer.

Here are the Musical Selections:

Music for the Funeral of Queen Mary Henry Purcell

Symphony for Band West Point Morton Gould

Elegy for Dunkirk Dario Marianelli

Lollapalooza John Adams

• Like 1

The 2016 show is titled: Propaganda

Musical Selections: Music for the Funeral of Queen Mary by Henry Purcell, Symphony for Band West Point by Morton Gould, Elgy for Dunkirk by Dario Marianelli, and Lollapalooza by John Adams

Edited by btown50