Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

I live thousands of miles away from the closest live DCI show. I discovered DCI in 2009 through YouTube. It wasn't til 2010 when I fell in love with the Bluecoats. Their Metropolis show won me over and I've been a huge fan since. When I watched their very first show in the theaters this year I was in awe the entire time. That's when I realized that this could be the year they get that gold. I replayed it so many times and every time I watch it, I'm just in awe as I was the first time I saw it. It kills me that I can't see them live this year :(

Can't wait to see Blooo at their home show, what a season for me to fly out to Ohio from SoCal to see this show and Crown. Soooo excited.

CONGRATS BLOOOO ON AN HISTORIC NIGHT!!!

August 8, 2016, in Paul Brown Tiger Stadium in Massillon, THOUSANDS will witness the GREATEST performance in the history of the Bluecoats!!!

(until a few days later in Lucas Oil Stadium)

Don't be one of those people who 10 years from now have to LIE when they say "Yeh, I was actually there to witness the GREATEST performance in the history of the Bluecoats...until a few days later in Lucas Oil Stadium."

BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!!! We're already 1,000+ sold ahead of this time last year...and after San Antonio they're gonna go fast.

And there are 7 other great corps performing too along with the 'Coats alumni corps Rhythm In Blue playing some Bluecoats classics. (And this guys can still bring it.)

Also a reminder to Ohio fans or those with their own airplanes...the corps will present an open/public rehearsal at Newark High School's White Field on Wednesday, August 3, 7:00-10:00. No admission fee, but a donation will be appreciated (and allow you to sit on the home side instead of in your car) with funds split between the 'Coats and the NHS band. Run of "Down Side Up" about 9:30. Concessions and souvenirs will be available.

I would just like to say that I went to Spring Training about 5 times and each time they ran through a "special project". I won't say what it is but I will say that hopefully they are still going to implement it. It is in the opener. If they add it in you will INSTANTLY know what it is and will be reminded of a recently successful year for the Bluecoats. :)

• Like 1

Well, well, well... where is that "lock for a medal" thread when you need it...

Some faulty logic has just been Clorox'd away.

Congrats to Blooo on a great win. Show coming along and can't wait for the new additions.

So glad for Bluecoats! First first at a regional--that has to give them a boost in excitement -- love the show and looking forward to seeing them in Allentown, Massilon and all three days in Indy--what a great year for so many corps and their shows!

Got 8 tickets for Massillon! I have a small part on staff and I wanted my Ohio-based family to see this show! I can't wait to see it as a fan for once! My artsy family will be blown away!

As a sidenote, the trombones this year at Bloo are fantastic and that octet has incredible talent. :)

• Like 3