Cadets 2016

Tobias

The mannequins are not statues and the posed one up front freaks me out. Seems like a USBANDS prop,amateurish and an afterthought. JMO

Do you scream and pull your hair out?

• Like 1

Yeah... I'd like to see a modern interpretation of Rocky Point. Along with a narrative that tracks the glory of the amusement park, its violent demise, and ultimate resurrection as a tranquil wooded park by the sea (true story, btw). There's nothing creepier than an abandoned amusement park - it's like evil clowns! But in my heart I know it's not the right thing to move the group forward and continue to be competitively relevant.

A show about Rocky Point Amusement Park could be a totally bada55 idea! So many different moods that could be portrayed, in one show concept. It would have to be done the RIGHT way, of course.

But let's max out this year first. :)

• Like 1

If we're talking show ideas for next year already, Hopkins likes America, and next summer is the 100th anniversary of the first members of the American Expeditionary Forces landing in France to fight in The Great War ... would be glad to send over some draft arrangements to look at ... :colgate:

Please.. PLEASE !!!!!! No America...no flags... no tarps... no patriotic music.... no cheese. Different, new uniforms, Burg/crème /gold, innovation . :shutup:

• Like 3

If we're talking show ideas for next year already, Hopkins likes America, and next summer is the 100th anniversary of the first members of the American Expeditionary Forces landing in France to fight in The Great War ... would be glad to send over some draft arrangements to look at ... :colgate:

Perfect show to introduce a modern french flag colored uniform!

• Like 1

Hop and American shows......makes me shake and sweat.... :soapbox:

• Like 2

Hop and American shows......makes me shake and sweat.... :soapbox:

Americana shows in general make me shake and sweat. Blegh.

• Like 1