Troopers 2016

Less than a week until the next camp. I'm hearing whispers that Troopers are poised to make news soon. Maybe this weekend? The early signs are intriguing: Year 4 with the caption heads and a design team that has raised the bar each year; a new and expanded visual/guard staff; a bolstered battery staff; and a first-ever "sound designer" to oversee the mix. New uniforms coming, I hear. In other words, lots of investment in the experience for the members. It's almost as exciting as the season itself.

Meaning replacement threads or a different new version? This may evoke the most comments.

Edited by xandandl

My guess is that the uniform will be revised, not merely replaced. I can't remember a time, at least not since the VFW days, when Troop has obtained new uniforms that were exactly like those they replaced. And, knowing the current braintrust's unwillingness to let the program coast in neutral, I have to think a new look is in store for 2016.

My guess is that the uniform will be revised, not merely replaced. I can't remember a time, at least not since the VFW days, when Troop has obtained new uniforms that were exactly like those they replaced. And, knowing the current braintrust's unwillingness to let the program coast in neutral, I have to think a new look is in store for 2016.

"As a long-time supporter of the corps, I feel compelled to write in and voice my complaint about this new 'updated' spelling of the corps name to 'The Troupers.' And that's not my only complaint..." :-P

• Like 1

Especially since they may be changing to this....

il_570xN.371491755_794e.jpg

You are horrible. :tounge2:

• Like 2

They better check with the Washington Redskins first and not to do too many camps at the University of North Dakota enroute to Minneapolis regional and Indy championships.

Here's an insider's look at the new uniform concept. Just a rough draft, but the corps is trying to capitalize on hot trends.

fu140122r.jpg

• Like 3

I could live with this from the Troopers... ' having seen far, far worse on the field for ridiculous looking attire from other Corps over the years, MikeD ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1