2016 Uniform Thread

To me troops new uniform looks a lot like a guard uniform, regardless though, their uniforms aren't that old, do they really need new ones?

Most world class corps trade out their uniforms every three years so that the look doesn't go stale, even if its minor adjustments. Troop wore their last set for 2013-15, so by sticking with that cycle it is time.

Having Waldo on the front, a different shade of red, and hardly any white, is not close enough for some.

I'm not sure about the lack of white or a different shade of red being enough to consider it a deviation from c their roots. I am surprised there is concern about a different shade of red. Changing from a faded muted red that didn't show well at night under lights to the red they now have, if that's a deviation, then I'm all for it. The basic uniform style and overall look remains very close to what it has been over their history. Although West Point uniforms might have been a deviation from their roots. When I see the black pants, red cadet top, red shako I see the Crusaders. I do miss white bucks though; but I got over it. Change is good. Adapt or die.