SCV 2016

I don't think this will win. I don't even know if it will medal. But ####, this will be the show I listen to all year long. And probably could be my new go to show to give an example of DCI.

DEFINITELY my favorite show of the year. Stunning. Just stunning.

• Like 1

Please fix the feet and win.

Well they have definitely overcome their brass shortcomings IMO. The brass line has reached the levels of the guard and drums. I don't care what they place. As soon as I get my hands on an mp3 of this show it is going to be all I listen to.

Well they have definitely overcome their brass shortcomings IMO. The brass line has reached the levels of the guard and drums. I don't care what they place. As soon as I get my hands on an mp3 of this show it is going to be all I listen to.

Completely agree! I'll be singing it tomorrow for sure. But the visual needs to clean up to be in contention.

Completely agree! I'll be singing it tomorrow for sure. But the visual needs to clean up to be in contention.

That is the easy part, sort of. With three sections that have a potential to place top 3, they could very well medal if they clean, clean, clean.

SCV’s program is visually stunning. Astounding drill design, and when the guard gets it cleaned up, wow.

The tubas, pit, and battery are my favorite parts musically, and the mellos will get there if they can reign it in just a bit and play in tune a little better. I’m betting they’ll be there within a few weeks.

Ending will obviously change. I think they can oomph up the ballad a bit, too.

I cannot imagine this finishing outside the top 4 if clean if it were any of the past 5 seasons.

• Like 1

SCV is really sounding and looking great. Love the front ensemble. Sandy Rennick is the best.