SCV 2016

For those of you that think the Blue Knights can challenge this corps...................................uhhhh........................................I didn't see ANYTHING that convinced me of that tonight. NOT one bit.....

• Like 7

For those of you that think the Blue Knights can challenge this corps...................................uhhhh........................................I didn't see ANYTHING that convinced me of that tonight. NOT one bit.....

Agreed

This show quickly converted me over from pretty much ignoring SCV into a big fan. Amazing production.

This show quickly converted me over from pretty much ignoring SCV into a big fan. Amazing production.

Great to hear! I pretty much like everything SCV does (some years more than others, of course), but can't wait to see them in Chester, PA on August 4th and at DCI East!

Saw this show for the first time this morning, and what an amazingly beautiful and restrained production. This is really the first show I've seen this year where props were totally unnecessary, and yet if they were to add a couple of things it could put this show over the top. Reminded me a lot of my "first DCI love" show, Phantom of the Opera, which is where I officially became a DCI fanatic.

I would love to see this show medal. I think Bluecoats is going to medal, I suspect their first Gold, but Silver and Bronze to me are legitimately up for grabs between Crown, SCV and BD. I see Vanguard really putting the heat on Crown and BD as the season progresses, as this is a show that really grabs your attention. Was amazing to see how quiet the crowd was, almost enthralled by what they were watching. Beautiful work!

• Like 1

I watched SCV and BD from last night and don't really understand why scv is 2+ points behind Devils? SCV seems cleaner and more coherent than BD at the moment. I wonder how much better they would have to be for the judges to put them over BD -something that hasn't happened in a long while?

• Like 1

100% agree. SCV is in a different league.

I watched SCV and BD from last night and don't really understand why scv is 2+ points behind Devils? SCV seems cleaner and more coherent than BD at the moment. I wonder how much better they would have to be for the judges to put them over BD -something that hasn't happened in a long while?

Because BD really is that good. This is still my favorite show this year, but if you watch BD, it's absolutely insane how well they are marching, spinning, and playing at this stage of the year.

• Like 1

Because BD really is that good. This is still my favorite show this year, but if you watch BD, it's absolutely insane how well they are marching, spinning, and playing at this stage of the year.

I agree. BD definitely won fair and square. I really hope Vanguard at least medals with this show.

• Like 1