SCV 2016

Does anyone know SCV's housing/rehearsal site for their Oregon show, Drums of Fire, July 2? The calendar still says TBA.

I am told that they will be at David Douglas HS.

• Like 1

Your memory is correct. This may be the best SCV corps in years due to their improved brass line. I don't think they will catch BD, but I think a medal is definitely a possibility.

...I was on the sidelines both nites...that hornline is fundamentally super-sound, contras are killin' it as are the *mellos*.(holy cow!)...they gotta push Crown out for a medal (if current speculation is correct; that it's a 'Coats/BD race for gold) but it's definitely a possibility...they got olde me goin' a few times last nite!

• Like 2

...I was on the sidelines both nites...that hornline is fundamentally super-sound, contras are killin' it as are the *mellos*.(holy cow!)...they gotta push Crown out for a medal (if current speculation is correct; that it's a 'Coats/BD race for gold) but it's definitely a possibility...they got olde me goin' a few times last nite!

It is a possibility. We already know their guard and percussion can certainly place top 3, at finals. If there brass can grab a top 3 spot, they are in a good position for a medal, as have top 3 across those sections should give them top 3 in music, and bleed over to GE and visual.

Just caught a video on FB. This show is hot! Lots of classic 80s style moments (in a good way)

Would like to see a video of their show. Any links to it? I can't seem to find any on Youtube.

I am told that they will be at David Douglas HS.

Thanks so much. It's clear across town but I hope to catch a run-through!

• Like 1