Official 2016 Blue Stars

Pretty vague announcement. Though I think the idea is great, looking forward to seeing how this is fleshed out.

Music is great, especially like this one:

#### that's gorgeous. Excited for this show

edit: really? Can't even say d*mn on here? :dry:

Edited by Cappybara

La Crosse Week Events

From June 17 to 24, the Blue Stars will be in La Crosse, WI for the last leg of Spring Training, as well as a number of events and performances. Here's where and when you can see the Blue Stars in the La Crosse area during Spring Training. All events are subject to change based on weather and other factors.

Friday, June 17 - Rehearsal at Onalaska School District fields near Omni Center

Saturday, June 18

Running with the Stars 5K Run/Walk at Myrick Park in La Crosse 9 a.m. Registration is $20 for an individual. Team/Group of 4 is $60. Packet pick-up and day-of registration is from 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. in Myrick Park. Awards and performance by the Blue Stars will follow the event.

Grand Premier and Hall of Fame Banquet 4:30-9:30 p.m. at Lunda Center at WTC Campus. Reservations required. Tickets are $50 each. The event consists of a live and silent auction, the premier performance of the Blue Stars' 2016 production, dinner, and Hall of Fame Induction presentation.

Sunday, June 19

Winona, MN Steamboat Days Parade

Performance at the La Crosse Loggers vs. Kenosha Kingfish game. Visit lacrosseloggers.com for ticket information.

Monday, June 20 - Rehearsal TBA

Tuesday, June 21 - Rehearsal TBA

Wednesday, June 22 - Rehearsal TBA

Thursday, June 23 - Rehearsal at Veterans Memorial Sports Complex @ UW-La Crosse

Friday, June 24 - Rehearsal from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and free preview concert of the Blue Stars 2016 production at UW-La Crosse Veterans Memorial Stadium at 7 p.m. If you plan to attend the free preview concert the Blue Stars ask that you bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the Hunger Task Force.

I heard the opener and ballad at the last camp (my son is a Blue Star tuba) - they sounded wonderful. I'm really looking forward to seeing their show this year. I'll have to wait until Allentown though since that's the closest place to me. Hopefully bad people on youtube will come to my rescue.

If last year is any indication, Periscope will be there for you.

received this as part of an email.

New Uniforms for 2016
The Blue Stars will debut a new look for the 2016 season. Would you like to see our new Stanbury uniforms before the general public? Well, a simple $5 donation gets you the first look! The new look will be unveiled to all $5 uniform donors on June 1, 2016.

received this as part of an email.

New Uniforms for 2016

The Blue Stars will debut a new look for the 2016 season. Would you like to see our new Stanbury uniforms before the general public? Well, a simple $5 donation gets you the first look! The new look will be unveiled to all $5 uniform donors on June 1, 2016.

Shut up and take my money! I hope this gets as many donations as the people who spend hundreds on the top corps for the same thing.