East Coast Classic Chestnut Hill BC.

Honestly, after watching the last two webcasts Crown impressed me more than others (not including BD). Guard so, so good!

• Like 1

I know all of a sudden people are shouting doom and gloom about the Bluecoats. IMO, as another poster mentioned earlier, I think the show works better in a more enclosed environment with a higher press box (i.e. San Antonio, Atlanta, and Indy).

I alwa

age out year for you? is for my son; second year coat, two with another corps. Congrats other Momma.

Yes, she is aging out too this year. It's been an amazing 6 years!! What a way to go out, no matter where things end up! ! :thumbs-up:

• Like 2

The day Cappy puts crown above 5th in any of his predictions is the day BD falls out of finals

I've admittedly made 2-3 predictions on the predictions thread, but I think the first one I made comes closest to what I think will happen at the end of the season:

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats (don't even know what the show is, but that design team of theirs is awesome and they're becoming the "cool" destination corps for a lot of talent much like the Cavies were in the early to mid 2000's)

3. Carolina Crown

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Cadets (sorry Cadets, it's an even year)

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Cavaliers

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts

12. Troopers

If I could change anything, it would be the bottom half of my predictions. I'd have

6. Cavies

7. BK

8. Phantom

9. Madison

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

I've admittedly made 2-3 predictions on the predictions thread, but I think the first one I made comes closest to what I think will happen at the end of the season:

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats (don't even know what the show is, but that design team of theirs is awesome and they're becoming the "cool" destination corps for a lot of talent much like the Cavies were in the early to mid 2000's)

3. Carolina Crown

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Cavaliers

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts

12. Troopers

If I could change anything, it would be the bottom half of my predictions. I'd have

6. Cavies

7. BK

8. Phantom

9. Madison

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

How accurate have you been with your predictions in the past...other than picking you BD team first?

Yes they have taken the BD staging trend to an extreme, and it might actually hurt them.

Well, they do move and play a lot in the last minute. It might be enough.

How accurate have you been with your predictions in the past...other than picking you BD team first?

My "team" is actually Phantom Regiment, not BD. I just like to show love to corps that get no love on DCP (and I like BD's sound more than Crown's or Bluecoats').

As for accuracy, I've honestly never tried to see how accurate I am.

All of this conversation is going to be hilarious when BD three peats this year

I have actually been telling people that....not that I think that BD is going to win this year but everyone wants to automatically crown Bluecoats the champs and I'm over like "Did you forget the blue devils are back to back champs? The Cadets are ten time champs? and Crown has been gunning for another title?

• Like 1

1. Blue Devils

3. Carolina Crown

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Cavaliers

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts

12. Troopers

6. Cavies

7. BK

8. Phantom

9. Madison

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

BTW you are kidding with The Cavaliers in 9th right? It's hard to take this prediction seriously with that. May want to rethink that one.