East Coast Classic Chestnut Hill BC.

Folks, I'm a huge fan of this entire activity...But I believe in calling things what they are. As far as the Cadets closing the gap tonight? That's nothing but a healthy dose of east coast sympathy/preference from the judges. It's a shame too because those kids in the Cadets are extremely talented and they're working their tails off! But their show is a giant turd. And the show designers are to blame for that...and shame on them. Congrats to them winning high percussion tonight...Well deserved!

• Like 1

BTW you are kidding with The Cavaliers in 9th right? It's hard to take this prediction seriously with that. May want to rethink that one.

Read the whole post man

• Like 2

My "team" is actually Phantom Regiment, not BD. I just like to show love to corps that get no love on DCP (and I like BD's sound more than Crown's or Bluecoats').

As for accuracy, I've honestly never tried to see how accurate I am.

Gotcha...hence why you think Phantom is better than...well almost half the top twelve as you put in your first prediction. Hey and BD sounds great so nothing wrong with being a fan.

Folks, I'm a huge fan of this entire activity...But I believe in calling things what they are. As far as the Cadets closing the gap tonight? That's nothing but a healthy dose of east coast sympathy/preference from the judges. It's a shame too because those kids in the Cadets are extremely talented and they're working their tails off! But their show is a giant turd. And the show designers are to blame for that...and shame on them. Congrats to them winning high percussion tonight...Well deserved!

Wait till they polish that giant turd come August.

• Like 3

And this is why Bluecoats fans are getting a bad rap sometimes.

It is not a turd, and the judges don't come from where they shows are held. That doesn't make any sense.

• Like 4

I read it man. You posted it...so what is it...your first prediction or your second?

Sigh. I was pretty clear.

"If I could change anything, it would be the bottom half of my predictions. I'd have:"

I have actually been telling people that....not that I think that BD is going to win this year but everyone wants to automatically crown Bluecoats the champs and I'm over like "Did you forget the blue devils are back to back champs? The Cadets are ten time champs? and Crown has been gunning for another title?

I think it's natural and normal, and frankly kind of cool that many seem so willing to cheer for Bluecoats with this show. It's a daring show on every level, and they are one of the almost original DCI corps and have never won a title. Coats have been the talk of the activity two years running and they have upped their very high ante yet again.

There are some awesome shows this year, but every year there is a crowd favorite. That's sort of gone to Crown a lot in the last few years but now it's Bluecoats. And I think that shows the health of the activity.

It's going to be a very close race this year. A great program will win it. In fact, a great program will get bronze. I personally am cheering for Bluecoats, but if someone beats them they are going to deserve the gold, that's for sure.

• Like 4

People just love you! Whats even better is they are predictions before the first show of the season. Butthurt people are butthurt.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯