Cavalcade of Brass - Lisle, Illinois July 2nd.

There's no such thing as too excited.

Too excited for inflated numbers that is, should have been more clear i guess. Its a great show for fans for sure!

it has to be a bit disheartening for the corps though. Scores go up every show only to go down at this one. It happens, everyone knows that - you can't compare scores show to show but still, it has to be disappointing.

Not really. Corps members and staff look at the point spreads, not the aggregate score. For example, The Cavaliers are ecstatic right now because they are less than three points behind Carolina Crown.

The world class corps seemed a lot cleaner than their scores. I'm dissapointed with ALL the scores.

• Like 2

The world class corps seemed a lot cleaner than their scores. I'm dissapointed with ALL the scores.

Crown's GE score -- the only caption that is "normal" -- actually went up. Cavies had the same number as Muncie.

Edited by corpsband

my son (Blue Stars) texted me and said he felt the crowd was dead. I think it's because they got spoiled by all the screaming high school kids at last night's show. Cavie74, would you agree or did the crowd seem OK to you?

My son (Crown) also texted me and said the crowd had ZERO energy.. How disappointing for all the performers..

• Like 1

I predicted on the preseason prediction thread that this season would be defined by the volatility of scores, spreads.( and the reasons why I believe this would be the case was cited as well )

And so .... here we are..... strap your seatbelts in, as there is going to be so much volatility once we reach the Regionals and beyond, that its going to make your head spin.