Cavalcade of Brass - Lisle, Illinois July 2nd.

Ya slotting is tough these days. Should be interesting.

The Cavalier visual is the real deal.

There are a lot of references to past shows. Not exact copies but they are recognizable. There's humor there's velocity, there's beauty, cleverness. It is distinctive of the Cavalier identity. It's athletic, it's cheeky, You know how the Beatles had an identity in the movie "Hard Days Night". Cavaliers have something similar going.

Right now the encore is Get In Line and the drumline did a little drill to feature the different sections of the battery (remember the marimba drill in 2014?)

• Like 1

What the hell. Genesis almost dropped 10 points in one night.

Yeah I know, Troopers dropped from a 67.65 to 62.2.....I don't understand.

it has to be a bit disheartening for the corps though. Scores go up every show only to go down at this one. It happens, everyone knows that - you can't compare scores show to show but still, it has to be disappointing.

As a fan, it's disheartening. I was so excited to see the scores and then I was like "Ohh...well then" lol I know they are more realistic but it's still a little upsetting. Especially looking at corps like the troopers who I thought were doing fantastic and then they dropped a lot..

What the hell. Genesis almost dropped 10 points in one night.

Even Legends, who beat them, dropped from 55.30 last night from 49.80 tonight.

But yeah, Genesis fell from 58.30 to 49.60!

When was the last time a corps' score changed 8.7 pts. in one day?

• Like 1

My son (Crown) also texted me and said the crowd had ZERO energy.. How disappointing for all the performers..

Compared to last night in Muncie, ALL crowds lack energy

• Like 2

The Cavalier visual is the real deal.

There are a lot of references to past shows. Not exact copies but they are recognizable. There's humor there's velocity, there's beauty, cleverness. It is distinctive of the Cavalier identity. It's athletic, it's cheeky, You know how the Beatles had an identity in the movie "Hard Days Night". Cavaliers have something similar going.

Right now the encore is Get In Line and the drumline did a little drill to feature the different sections of the battery (remember the marimba drill in 2014?)

Visual package is on point for sure. I definitely liked some of the throw-back "kaleidoscope" moves. Cavies got something going.

Compared to last night in Muncie, ALL crowds lack energy

The energy was super crazy last night ( I watched it live) but all the shows that I have ever been too (only shows on West Coast, we live in SoCal) have had high energy crowds..I have only been attending shows for 4 years but I have yet to experience a low energy crowd at a show.. I'm going to finals this year so hopefully it will be high energy..

• Like 1