The Daytona 500...well really the Daytona 8

Big score for Cadets. Their show is definitely coming around. Great score for Bluecoats, who are sloppy as all get-out on that closer and still popped an 81.95. Not bad. I see unlimited GE potential in Bloo's show.

I love seeing all these awesome corps perform so well.

Big score for Cadets. Their show is definitely coming around. Great score for Bluecoats, who are sloppy as all get-out on that closer and still popped an 81.95. Not bad. I see unlimited GE potential in Bloo's show.

Bloo has great GE, and I actually enjoyed the Ballad for the first time, but comparing it to BD last weekend I just think they are on an even higher level.

I would put them two points ahead of Bloo.

Edited by cadet93

Thinking about it, I can understand why some corps have pretty ragged endings right now. Why waste time tightening up what you will change in a week or two? As long as it's passable, it's alright. Once the real endings are rolled out, you will see those tighten up quick.

• Like 1

Boy, Crossmen just blasted Boston tonight. Not sure I saw that gap.

I'm not the world's expert on such things, but Boston's windmills are sometimes staged towards the front and center of the formation and the blades are spinning. To me, it completely muddies the formation of the corps proper which is staged in between. The props completely clutter the formation when they do it that way, very distracting.

Legends down in Florida. That's a pretty big tour for an Open Class corps.

Genesis travels about as far, I'd say, and of course so do BDB, SCVC, and Gold (and this year, Impulse).