Minneapolis Musings

Nice show Pio. The right mix of familiar music put together to present a different story.

Bravo Pioneer. That is not the same corps I saw on the Muncie webcast. Night and day improvement already. Filled holes show some VERY strong drill. Guard seems really strong despite the wind. Some great moments which I haven't been able to say about Pioneer in awhile. Ballad in particular.

And that vocalist is ON POINT! I'm interested when I see them live if the singer will balance better.

But seriously, like I said, I can see why that gap behind Genesis has shrunk almost 5 points. Very nice.

Nice job Pioneer!!!

Nice breath control throughout the show by the vocalist. Got to be tough to march, play, and sing for 11 minutes, then nail the high note at the end.

• Like 4

Yep -- I was there. The crowd was VERY supportive of Pioneer.

I got San Antonio and Atlanta confused. I knew it was an everybody regional, at least.

Someone asked about mics and speakers.....there has been a tech down on the field moving mics in front of the corps' speaker stacks with each set up,

Go Pacific Crest!!!

#TheWife gave me specific directions how to find #TheDaughter on the field. Wish me luck!

• Like 1

Happy to hear Pio had a great show! Makes this 2015 alumni proud! Better Every Day!

• Like 2