Warrensburg Wateringhole

Bluecoats brass sure has their work cut out for them. I don't think I would put them above BD, Crown, or Cadets in terms of achievement, but their content is ridiculous. I think the high brass especially is going to struggle all year with their parts, especially Todo Tiende.

to me the girl in the dress is a tinker bell, fairy god mother, the angel of your dreams... she sheds the light within the shadow of the dream and guides you through the craziness, nonsense of the dream

Works for me.

I can easily see the Blue Stars contending for 6th at Finals.

Edited by JoeDz
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure I understand the BS show, but can someone explain it to me? Who is the girl in the big dress?

So here is my take on it, like I say every time if someone with some inside info sees this and something's wrong lemme know please.

So she's like the main characters guide throughout the show, fairy God mother if you like. Girl wakes up in the dream, and lamp lady is her guide through the show. In the ballad she meets a love interest from what I understand, you know, kind of stuff you'd experience in a dream meeting your dream man/woman. That kinda stuff. In the drum break, the demon guy shows up and gets all up in their business, and in the end he gets thwarted and happily ever after.

I'm really tired or I woulda made that much more eloquent, let me know if that helps you out.

Don't mean to disagree, but I really believe they will clean every bit as well as BD, Crown and Cadets and may win high brass this year. So much difficulty in this show.

This show will be a contender.

• Like 1

I think 7th is a real possibility for Blue Stars...I'm just not sure they could push high enough to take out the Cavies.

I would agree, but I really hope this takes sixth. Blue Stars' show this year is just such a delight to watch, with some very challenging drill and beautiful music to boot.

This SCV video makes me wanna see next years show already.

• Like 2