Warrensburg Wateringhole

Blue Stars show has some nice brass moments, but they're just that: moments. Not pieces. Really, you don't have to have a pit feature every minute...

• Like 1

They could be higher than 6th. Who do you think they'll knock out of top 5. I could see them beating the Cadets, but I'm not sure about anyone else. You must think BD will finish 6th? :tounge2:

Lol. Good one.

I think they'll take out Cadets, with an outside shot of passing SCV.

I'm listening with headphones, on my desktop, and it's still not anywhere close to loud enough. I thought BD and Bloo both had anemic horn lines, then I figured out there just is not enough volume on this broadcast.

Edited by Tenoris4Jazz

Blue Stars show has some nice brass moments, but they're just that: moments. Not pieces. Really, you don't have to have a pit feature every minute...

I agree. But whose isn't? It's the state of the activity today, and I'm not a fan. However, based on the state of the activity today, they have a very good program, with lots of content, that plays to the sheets. They will do well at finals, IMO.

I'm listening with headphones, on my desktop, and it's still not anywhere close to loud enough. I thought BD and Bloo both had anemic horn lines, then I figured out there just is not enough volume on this broadcast.

Early on the feed was biased toward the pit audio.....but they seem to have evened it out somewhat.

i feel the same about just about every show of late.

but this is what DCI is becoming, whether we like it or not.

there's just enough focus on music for me to keep going right now. we'll see about the future.

• Like 2