Warrensburg Wateringhole

Side note: BD used the trombones as a gimmick WAY too much. We know they have slides guys... you don't have to keep reminding us the entire first half of the show.

it's a musical effect to represent ocean swells/storms, and goes with the drill kind of flawlessly. it's not just doing it because trombones have slides.

i'm thankful it's acoustic at least, and not some synth garbage like most corps would do.

At stadium the water fountains do not work. No cold water in bathroom sinks to drink, just scalding hot. So lines for water are so long you have to miss corps. Buildings across street are locked and have signs to "use stadium". REALLY SUCKS. I'm so thirsty.

Who drinks water out of a bathroom sink? Gross. :tounge2:

That's what I get out of it. Does the title mean "The Dream" in French? Why can't they just call it The Dream? Not being facetious, just curious.

I saw the Cirque show Le Reve, "The Dream" in Vegas......it most definitely seems inspired by it.

5 minute warning. If better grab my Pop Tart snack. 😁

I'll be excited to see BK's show done in Texas. Well, I think it's done

At stadium the water fountains do not work. No cold water in bathroom sinks to drink, just scalding hot. So lines for water are so long you have to miss corps. Buildings across street are locked and have signs to "use stadium". REALLY SUCKS. I'm so thirsty.

They just announced the opening of the concession stands in the back of the stadium because of those lines. Let's see if that helps.

it's a musical effect to represent ocean swells/storms, and goes with the drill kind of flawlessly. it's not just doing it because trombones have slides.

i'm thankful it's acoustic at least, and not some synth garbage like most corps would do.

I realize that, they just do it too much. Once or twice for 5-10 seconds works, but they're doing a bit of overkill.