Denton TX Duelings

Some shows look much better on Hi Cam (Cadets).....

• Like 2

Wow, Cadets!! That show has come a LONG way. Pretty much a complete redux minus some of the intro. Not sure how high it can go, but I suspect still in the 4 or 5 range. That said, this is an enjoyable, powerful, and very demanding show that should entertain plenty of people to the end of the season. Nice crowd response for them tonight. The ending is a bit unclean and not as convincing, but I think the drill is mostly there now. Some great brass and percussion moments, and the GUARD tonight...NICE! Fabulous rifle moments.

• Like 3

Cadets need to axe that "grid" thing in the closer. They will never be able to get those rotating circles inside it clean enough to give the design clarity. And with all the black it is just muddy.

Yup. Agreed. If they ax the grid and ax the front stage and add some more color to the silks they will have a good product

• Like 1

Bring It, Crown!

^^^^^ What he said.

• Like 1

The ballad was my biggest problem with the show and they fixed it. You can tell they are moving away from the front stage with the rewrites and I like it!

Yup. The changes in the ballad and closer are still wicked dirty. Maybe a week or so away from clarity

Is the crowd so big they're selling backfield seats? Or are those corps members backfield?