San Antonio Showdown

Don Quixote is basically a overly Quixotic guy that goes to battle the windmills, as if they're giants, or something...

Been a while since I've refreshed myself with the story.

Don Quixote is essentially a man driven crazy by chivalric novels. He reads these novels day and night until he gets to the point in which the line between his books and reality softens, and he begins to believe he is a knight. He believes that the windmills are giants who he must slay but ends up just hurting himself.

• Like 1

Cheesy narration.

You are way too polite. :smile:

Boston has a pretty good corps, but that narration is cringe worthy. :shutup:

omg

Yep. Wait a second......

{Time travels}

Ok, I'm back. Yes, G-bugles were definitely louder.

• Like 2

So who thinks Boston's show looks much better from a higher angle? I think this was the trend in last year's show; the props looked terrible from a lower angle, but looked a lot better up high.

• Like 1

I've seen Boston live 5 times this year. I think the narration is a big positive for them and will help keep them in finals. Based on tonight I think it's Academy and Scouts that are going to battle for the 12th spot.

Based on what I saw tonight, I have The Academy slightly ahead of BAC. There are still a few more weeks of course.

So who thinks Boston's show looks much better from a higher angle? I think this was the trend in last year's show; the props looked terrible from a lower angle, but looked a lot better up high.

Definitely. This could help them as stadiums get bigger as well.