Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

BK is one of those shows that I know is performed well, but it's just not my kind of stuff.

• Like 2

Oh what a lovely night that would be when I see this show live. Will be a different experience. ( I hope)

it was, it was a different beast live. I just hope that ending tag transitions a bit more smoothly

Well one of the Knights props fell over in the ending but they were impressive. Still dirty in the ending windup but the crowd gasped at its conplexity.

And those snares. HOLY ####!

When I marched back in the '80s (and I realize that was a long time ago) one of the things that kept us going each night was getting a huge crowd response along with the challenge of what we are doing on the field. I understand the demand that BK has, but with no crowd response (or very little), these members really have to believe in what they are doing because the crowd just doesn't appear to.

• Like 2

SCV anniversary announcement commercial. (Sniff.tears)

• Like 4

I feel like the more Cadets tinker with this show, the more they send the message to the judges that they have no plan for what they want it to be. Huge sections are uprooted again and the message of it has gone through so many reinventions. Now the outcome is totally different? They all want to be naked humans

The old ending had an issue with stopping too abruptly, so you didn't know it was over, but the part where it accelerated rapidly, with the guard swirling around Lil' Cake was quite exciting. Now that has all been wiped out for a faux battle and slowly ending on one knee like 2011?

Agreed. Feeling the show is still searching for an identity that leaves the audience still wanting something....??

So far at the intermission here, Music City and Carolina Crown entertained me the most, and by far too. Seems the audience is with me on this too. BK and the Cadets have terrific perfomer talent on display however, and at least they got THAT going for themselves.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2