1. BD - 90.875

2. Crown - 90.670

3. Blooo - 90.100

4. SCV - 87.750

5. Cadets - 86.500

6. BK - 84.275

7. Regiment - 84.200

8. Madison - 82.100

I don't think SCV will be three points behind BD. They shouldn't be. I don't think Madison will only be 2 points behind regiment. I also don't think BK will only be .075 above Regiment - at least a point.

I do get the Caliban references, but I'm not sure that what BD is doing there does more than say, "This section is about Caliban."

I don't think it really is supposed to be anything more than that. BD's shows don't really ever follow a storyline. Instead, they try to bring out the essence of their theme/inspiration onto the football field in the most immersive way possible. I guess Ink loosely had a storyline, but it really was simply a compilation of fairytales

But 95% of it is there. It just needs a better catalyst to draw you to Judas in the opening sequence. Then follow him at the impacts somehow.

Put him in a costume more distinctly different from the rest of the guard. On the high cam, there's the orange guard and the slightly redder other guy.

• Like 1

I don't think it really is supposed to be anything more than that. BD's shows don't really ever follow a storyline. Instead, they try to bring out the essence of their theme/inspiration onto the football field in the most immersive way possible. I guess Ink loosely had a storyline, but it really was simply a compilation of fairytales

Shhhhhhhhhh! Channel3 will hear you!

It's definitely not my favorite either, it's a lot more fun when you look for things you like. Did that tonight and I found quite a bit to enjoy.

i like this dude

mvp

• Like 2

I do get the Caliban references, but I'm not sure that what BD is doing there does more than say, "This section is about Caliban."

It's all well and good to say "this is our intent" but that doesn't mean you have buy it. The blue dress dancers -- does that seem "magical" or "ethereal" to you? I've heard them call exorcist girls more than once. Do the ribbons on sabers actually suggest magic? Answer those questions for yourself. But remember (Cappy) intent is not rewarded -- only the realization of the intent. IOW nobody has to buy what your selling.

• Like 1

I don't think SCV will be three points behind BD. They shouldn't be. I don't think Madison will only be 2 points behind regiment. I also don't think BK will only be .075 above Regiment - at least a point.

TBH, I feel like vangaurd always projects a higher score than they get. I'm not saying that they are underscored, its just its so fun to get hyped with vanguard you miss the little things they get dinged for. I always think vanguard should be scoring higher than they are, but I'm pretty much always off by at least a point with my predictions. but either way, vanguard makes it so easy to be a huge fan!

• Like 1

65.45 is a great open class score for Music City.

On the DM intros during retreat, Cadets got golf claps. Both BD and Bluecoats got the loudest cheering, I didn't hear Crown so no comment. Vanguard was medium clapping.